[RBS] Beautiful Second Hand Furniture for sale

Sharon Shahrabani rentbetshemesh at anglo-saxon.co.il
Wed Oct 14 17:42:27 IST 2009

Also, additional to the list below, there are 2 brown couches (for one
person each)..

I can be there (Ein Gedi 23/9) to show it tomorrow at 12 O'clock until 1
Oclock..

To anyone interested, please let us know, so we can open up the apt.

Pictures available for all items.

Thanks,
S. Shahrabani
Anglo Saxon Beit Shemesh