[RBS] Ramat Beit Shemesh Gimmel - Release of Land Tenders - The Law behind the hype

Larry Pin larnom at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 00:19:16 IST 2009

Hi everyone:

I know there is much being said about Ramat Beit Shemesh Gimmel and alot of discussions, groups in formation, and even "prices" are being bantered around for homes/apartments to encourage people to "sign-up" in pre lists for these future homes to be built Bezras Hashem.

As a community service I would be happy to make a presention in person to a group of people (minimum 10), this coming Sunday evening to give over the legal (and business) aspects of the current mich'razim (at least from my perspective) that have been released by the Israel Lands Authority concerning RBS Gimmel and to offer some further insight to the tender process, how one can particpate in this process directly (even if your not a builder or developer) and how to "interpret" the current groups in formation.

If anyone is interested in a formal presentation of the subject from the legal, business and development perspective please email:

p.larry at gmail.com

The presentation can take place at 11/14b Nachal Refaim at 8:30 pm this coming Sunday Evening 18 Oct. if 10 or more people show interest in such a presentation.  If we have a quorum I intend to send out a follow-up email to confirm for those who respond in the affirmative to attend.

There is no charge and light refreshments will be served.

Regards,

Eliyahu (Larry) Pinczower, Esq.
Admitted in New York and Israel