[RBS] Wanted: Help while waiting

Eliyahu Y sar_eliyahu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 12:45:20 IST 2009

While im going through physical ailments in my mouth and the interior ministries still has not issued a work permit nor citizenship, I have been surviving with some work here and some online work back in the states. I now have until Dec 1 to find a new place cuz of the mounting bills and the place im living in now is being sold. Does anyone know of a 1 bedroom or just a room to rent for maybe 3 months to a man while the process of Aliyah is being worked out. My family has returned to the states and im still here fighting for our place here in israel. I am an educated Black american who has been in survival mode for over 17 months here and it seems that things are still pressing on me. Please someone guide me to an area of support in the Hadera, Pardes Hanna/Karkur area or any Moshavim that will assist.

050-757-3734 Eliyahu