[RBS] A Word to the Wise

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:31:12 IST 2009

Cleaning women are protected by employee laws like every other employee in
the country.

Even if she is the sweetest, quietest, etc. in the world, and even if she
SWEARS and SIGNS that she will never ask you...that does not mean that when
she stops working for you, she will not demand (rightfully) that you pay:

* Severance pay
* Vacation pay
* Advance notice pay
* Havra'a

There could be more, too.

I know someone who was recently handed a demand for over 20,000 NIS, every
shekel warranted.

As far as I know, there really is no way that you can prevent this from
happening, so, be wise and plan for it ahead of time.

PS - You really should be paying for her Bituach Leumi, too. Do NOT ask me
about this or how to do this!

Aryeh Sonnenberg
972-54-499-1733
http://tinyurl.com/nuparnassah2