[RBS] Lost on the 417 between 11pm and 12pm from Jerusalem Thurdsay night

britstownjew britstownjew at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 19:56:13 IST 2009

My son lost his army ID on the 417 from Jerusaelm Thursday night.  We have been to Egged and spoke to the actual busdriver.  According to him it could be that someone picked it up intendng to phone my son and forgot - can happen.   It could also be tht it fell out when he got off the bus at the bus stop by Dil VZol.  If anyone found it, please contact either Shmuel or Naftali Swartz  999-9635  or 054 568 2695.