[RBS] super bus complain

Yedgarno yedgarno at 012.net.il
Tue Sep 1 13:56:12 IDT 2009

My sons waited today after school for at least one hour,=( still did not get a bus) four buses passed next to the etrog school and did not stop. If others had simular problems, please complain so that they'll adjust the number of the needed busses. this is the number  089205005. Meanwhile they only say first day of school (even though nothing new, that there are more busses needed at school days) but may be wnough complains will help. I think waiting for over an hour is not an option

Natanella Yedgar

Online Hebrew Studies and Israel Catalog
http://istudyhebrew.com/index.asp?q=20&kbid=1875