[RBS] Personal Invitation to the SOUL Dance school

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Wed Sep 2 22:45:20 IDT 2009

Devora, Yael and Michal of SOUL, wish to personally invite you to learn with
us at The New School of Dance.
 We, the instructors, are passionate about dance, coming with years of
wonderful experience; we strive for maximum professionalism, quality and
personality!
We work to bring the girls to new levels of dance and a rewarding end of
year performance.
The school is run in the spirit of halachah and as such is suitable for
girls from all streams of the Ramat Beit Shemesh community.
The name of our school, SOUL, is our belief that with the expression of body
and spirit, such as dance, we connect to our deepest selves, our Neshama.
 Looking forward to seeing you at our studio at the Matnas RBS, Sundays and
Mondays (after the chagim on Wednesdays as well).
Please contact us for any queries or comments:
Yael: 054 301 0698
Devora: 052 763 8862

come to our FREE trial classes this week

chug                       day        hour             age
 Modern Dance    Sun        17:20           8-10
 Modern Dance     Sun       18:30          10-12
 Modern Dance     Sun       19:20           12-14
 Modern Dance     Sun        20:10          14-16
 Modern Dance     Sun        21:00           ????
  Ballet                    Mon       16:10           4-5
 Ballet                    Mon        17:00           5-7
 Ballet                    Mon        17:50           8-10
 Ballet                    Mon        18:20          10-14