[RBS] glutenfree take out food

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 23:00:34 IDT 2009

Are you are having a birthday party with a gluten sensitive person or going

out for Shabbos/Yomtov and need to take along a meal or desert that is

gluten free?

Are you just plain old overwhelmed and need a break from cooking for your

wheat sensitive kid/spouse in addition to all the other things you are
cooking and

cleaning?

Even if you are not gluten sensitive but want delicious fresh homemade
food for Shabbos you

may want to try something tasty.

You can email me or call to place your order.

Orders must be in by Thursday 9am for this Shabbos.

Remember to email me for an updated menu/price list.

I use only Eida, Chassam Sofer, OU, Aguda, Belz, Rav Machpud...

(mehadrin) hechsherim.

992-1859
Marti