[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for Fayge Grossman as babysitter / metapelet

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:57:28 IDT 2009

Over the last couple weeks of the chofesh I had occasion to utilize
Fayge Grossman's most excellent services as a childminder. My daughter
loves going to her house, doesn't like to leave, has a great time
playing and thinks Mrs. Grossman is a whole lotta fun.

Highly recommended!

I believe it's also a fairly peanut-free zone over there, which for
those of you with allergic kiddos is hard to find in a babysitter, I
would think!

She's on Lachish, number is 077-228-5277.

-Miriam Druyan.
*Sarah Rochel Druyan contributed to this post.*