[RBS] Lachish apt available immediately! ;)

Penina Rosenthal peninasphoto at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 01:41:57 IDT 2009

My beautifully furnished apartment on Nachal Lachish (Very central location)  is availablable now!  (for the next 2 months)  3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms- 6  beds and a crib- child friendly- central a/c ,  Towels and linen if wanted.  Private entrence with a large mirpeset.
Do you have guests coming for Shabbos or a Simcha??  If you know a Chatan and Kalla that need a furnished place for a month or 2 or a family making aliya and dont have a place yet this apartment is perfect for them.  Let me know if interested.
U.S. number- 718-471-4149  Ask for Penina or Noach
Penina R