[RBS] warning of disappearing cheque

Yedgarno yedgarno at 012.net.il
Thu Sep 10 08:10:53 IDT 2009

Just want to warn everyone to check where the cheques go.
I deposited a cheque from my account to another account, since i saw that
the money was removed I thought everything was fine.
Today I checked the second account, there they send the cheque back,
claiming there was no signature (ecen though on the online picture of the
cheque in the other account clearly there is my signature),
so now is the question were is my money? it is on neither account and both
banks say they don't know what happened, one bank says they did not get it
and the other sais they credited it. Lets wait for the money meanwhile I'm
short of the money .
So just make sure if money goes from you account it really reaches the
destination.
Regards

Natanella Yedgar

Online Hebrew Studies and Israel Catalog
http://istudyhebrew.com/index.asp?q=20&kbid=1875