[RBS] Looking for volunteers for the next few days at Lema'an Achai

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Sep 10 11:22:23 IDT 2009

Lema'an Achai is looking for volunteers over the next few days to help with
our big pre Rosh Hashana mailing.  The volunteers will be working from
8.30am to 4.00 pm today and  next week.  You can just turn up to help.  It
may be best to call after Monday to check that we're still working on it.
If you can volunteer tomorrow morning, please e-mail Avrohom at
avrohom at lemaanachai.org.

Thank you!
Susan

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115