[RBS] Moishy's in RBS A, and stunning RH GIfts!!!!

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 13 22:37:22 IDT 2009

Come in to Incredible Edibles for stunning gifts and gift arrangements for
Rosh Hashana- corporate orders and personal orders are all welcome. We will
customise ONLY through this Tuesday , after that you can choose from our
beautiful selection of ready made gifts. We have the perfect gifts for
teachers, Rebbeim, hosts, and anyone you want to wish a shana tova to, at
prices to fit everyone's budget!( Yes, you can get a nice gift for as little
as 19.95- ie apple candle with honey and honey candies, ceramic apples,
gold/silver apples filled with honey candies... come see it to believe
it...)Delivery available throughout Israel. Wishing a shana tova to all, and
thanking all of you who have continued to patronise our store, even during
these difficult financial times.

We will have delicious honey cakes and cookies for Rosh Hashana from
Moishy's in Yerushalayim, as well as all of Moishy's other delicious cakes,
cookies and rugelach. We will be doing orders for Rosh Hashana by pre-order,
so please email your orders by Wednesday at 5:00. Email us for a complete
price list of scrumptious pies and mini pies, 7 layer cakes, check-a-board
cakes, vanilla rugelach, cinaamon and choclate rugelach, babkas, and kokosh,
fancy cookies, chocolate chip cookies, black and white cookies, and more.
Delicious for your yom tov dessert, as a gift for your hosts, to keep the
kids quiet in shul...We will have pick up in RBS A on Thursday night from
8:30-10:30, at Kishon 15/5.

Rachel Fish
Incredible Edibles Plus
Stunning gourmet arrangements and gifts for all occasions
Mercaz Sheinfeld, Beit Shemesh
02-991-6205

Store Hours This Week:

Sunday-Thursday 10-7 straight