[RBS] CD with tracks now available from Belev Echads special event shuir from R. Zev Leff on the miracle of Teshuva + Molding our youths outlook disk.

Tanya Benchetrit tanyab01 at mscc.huji.ac.il
Sun Sep 13 22:51:42 IDT 2009

B"H

The CD, with tracks, from Belev Echad's special event shuir with R. Zev Leff
on the miracle of Teshuva is now available .
To get a copy please email us your full address and phone # and we will do
our best to get you a copy.

Also available is a disk, with tracks, on molding our youth's outlook by R.
Zev Leff

Shana Tova. Kesiva v'chasima tovah!

Belev Echad
belevechad at neto.bezeqint.net