[RBS] takeout food:gluten free

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:16:29 IDT 2009

 Just a reminder that

 "the chagim are coming. The chagim are coming"

 (I'm from Boston so Paul Revere move over)

   Delicious Gluten free take out food available now.

Gluten free cakes, kugels, chicken and more....

Place your orders for Shabbos before 9 AM Thursday

mornings.

Place your special week day orders 48 hours in advance.

Having a birthday party and need a gluten free cake?

Having a wheat sensitive person over for dinner?

You can email me or call to place your order.

(Even if you are not gluten sensitive, you can eat this food as

regular take out.)

Remember to email me for an updated menu/price list.

I use only Eida, Chassam Sofer, OU, Aguda, Belz, Rav

 Machpud...& other (mehadrin) hechsherim.

You can pick up your Shabbos, Rosh Hashanah & Succos

 orders on the Friday before from 10am until 12 noon.

Special orders for during the week pick up will be discussed

 via telephone.
Many happy customers.

Shana tova

Marti*:  *992*-*1859