[RBS] [BS/RBS list] The Water Bill "Declaration" Forms

Water Savers Israel watersaversisrael at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:43:44 IDT 2009

You have to pay the current bill, and you will NOT get a credit. The city
will not change your allotment retroactively.

As a matter of fact, they will probably find a way to charge all the water
you used up until they change your allottment at the higher rates, so you
should call them to verify that it's been changed, and then keep a record of
with whom you spoke and what they said.

Aryeh