[RBS] The Petition to Create a National Park in Ramat Beit SHemesh Gimmel

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Mon Sep 21 07:45:42 IDT 2009

I was requested to post this reminder sent out by a Bet Shemesh resident to the lists.
Please call or Email only the person whose name is listed beneath the reminder (not me) if you have any questions or comments:

Dear Friends,

If you have not yet signed the petition to create a national park in Ramat Beit Shemesh Gimmel and save our green spaces and historical treasures from destruction, please do so now. We need to collect thousands of signatures in order to get the vaadat tichnun to rezone the area.

http://www.atzuma.co.il/petition/ganleumi/1

If you want to join our Facebook group which was recently set up and includes additional information, please let me know and I'll send you an invitation.

Thanks and Shanah Tovah,

Brenda Ganot
Tel. 054-234-6418, 02-991-4143
bganot at netvision.net.il