[RBS] The status of my hechsher

Dovi & Sharon Schamroth dovishaz at netvision.net.il
Mon Sep 21 08:00:55 IDT 2009

It was brought to my attention that I wasn't clear about the status of my
hechsher.
Until now I have been baking from home, so have been unable to get an
official hechsher on my products (although I have a haskama from my Rav).
I am moving to a new rented kitchen and have a hechsher on that kitchen from
Agudat Yisrael.
Since I haven't moved into the kitchen (children, chagim, ganim, etc have
B"H kept me busier than expected) I don't yet have a hechsher. Once I move
in, I will have one.

So, to clear up any confusion, my hechsher is not pending or under any sort
of evaluation, rather, I haven't moved into my new kitchen.

I will, BE"H, post an update to let you all know that I have moved & it's
all official.
Shana Tova
Sharon