[RBS] Teenager showing attention and memory issues

sara malka saramalkal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:01:31 IDT 2009

Looking for peoples recommendations.  My ninth grader who always did
well in school, began high school and is having great difficulty with
the work load and long hours.( a dorm school ending class late in the
evening)  My pediatrician thinks its anxiety, others think ADHD.  What
steps should I take?  We have Maccabi which I prefer to use, but will
go private if necessary(prefer Bet shemesh area, but will travel if
necessary).Suggestions for who to see and where, psychiatrist,
psychologist,etc.  any medications natural or otherwise that people
have found to be effective?  Please send helpful replies-thanks. SM