[RBS] Tonight-Can We Point A Finger At Previous Generations?-Shiur with HaRav Chaim Soloveichik

Mosdot HaRavAharonSoloveichik mosdotharavaharonsoloveichik at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 16:50:11 IDT 2009

Tonight's your opportunity to hear some more exciting Soloveichik Torah on a thought-provoking topic!

Rav Chaim Soloveichik, the son of HaGaon HaRav Aharon Soloveichik ztz"l will deliver a shiur tonight at 21:20 on the topic of:

"Aval Anachnu VeAvoteinu Chatanu"-Can We Point A Finger At Previous Generations?

The shiur will take place at Nachal Maor 27, RBS and will be preceded by Maariv at 21:00