[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for Marcis Gelber's Gan in Sheinfeld

Ari Ellen ari.ellen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:00:00 IDT 2010

To all interested parents,
Last year we sent our son who just turned 3 to Marcia Gelber's Gan and
he had the most amazing time.  We made aliyah in August 2008 and
less than a week later my son started Gan: he loved every day and was
so happy to go.  He ran into Gan with a huge smile on his face.  They
learn a lot, provide lunches (which is a HUGE bonus), have an animal
chug every other week, have music lessons....I keep saying it's too
bad my son can't go there until he is 18 :)
Marcia is taking kids who will be 2.5-2.5 at the start of September.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to e-mail me,
Moriah