[RBS] tehillim request please

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 15 22:13:37 IDT 2010

I have a small but very important request.  Please, if you post that someone needs to be davened for, could I ask you to also post afterwards what the situation is with that person.

I am sure that you will all agree that it would be so amazing to hear about the refuas or yeshuas of those anonymous people we are davening for.  Likewise, and may we never know of the other circumstances, I think it is important to know when to stop davening for that person too.  However may be not.......I was once davening for someone who didnt have children and we lost touch with eachother, next time I met her (in RBS) she had some kids with her, I didnt want to say anything - just in case - but she proudly informed me that since we last met she had had 3 little kids and was pregnant with her 4th (kaninahora) - maybe that was because I hadn't stopped davening!!!!!

May HaShem send a speedy refuah shleima and yeshuas to all those who are needy of klal Yisrael.