[RBS] Give Your Child the Gift of a Lifetime!

Gannendy r gannendy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 23:10:18 IDT 2010

Enroll your child at Gan Nendy!
 A beautiful, Torah based, developmentally appropriate, early childhood program.
 A program where teachers are dedicated to personal and professional growth.
...Where our priority is to create a nurturing and respectful relationship with each child.
...Where childrens interests are taken seriously and allowed to flourish.
...Where families are embraced and encouraged to be active participants.  (Visiting grandparents have been known to spend a day or two with us.)
...Where dispositions for lifelong learning are highly valued and encouraged: Communication skills, creativity, curiosity and wonder, joy, persistence, positive self-esteem, social skills, and responsibility.
Our program transitions children gently from English to Hebrew.
The Gan is located in a three story spacious, bright cottage in RamatShiloright near the Mercaz.
We offer a large garden touching the hills behind the house.  We offer an art studio, construction room, Gymboree room, music room, water and sand play areas, dramatic play area, and library/science area.
The children garden, care for animals, create, explore, discover, test theories, learn, and play, in a safe and loving environment.
We are an inclusive Gan and accept children with special needs who we feel will benefit from our program.
Included in the cost of tuition we offer, group music classes, creative drama, and an ongoing parenting workshop .
We accept children ages 2 ½ to 41/2 (In three separate groups.)
We offer an afternoon program.
For more information call or E-mail.
GenendyRadoff991-6582