[RBS] Reaching the Iriya - 106

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Apr 25 09:29:53 IDT 2010

Attempting to do my part to preserve the atikot from a Lag b'Omer fire,
I just phoned the iriya - TEN times between 8:45 till 9:25 - and they
only now answered.  The woman who took my complaint didn't know what
location of atikot I was talking about.

And this is the response of the iriya with only about 17,000 households
in Beit Shemesh to answer to.

Can you just imagine what will happen when the next 26,000 households
are built over the next several years?  If you're bothered by traffic
delays, the lack of parking space and municipality incompetence now -
folks, we ain't seen nuthin' yet!

~Rivka Ester