[RBS] We are moving and everything must go!!

yael Ancier rbsmovingsale at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 09:36:25 IDT 2010

We are moving back to the states after about a year in Israel. We have lots
of items that need to be sold. Kitchen appliances, fridge, washing machine,
oven, dishes, electronics, houseware, humidifier, baby items, blankets. and
more.
We are moving on May 26th and everything must go *no earlier* than May 22nd,
and* no later* than May 24th.
If you would like a complete list of items for sale, please e-mail me.
Pictures available upon request.

located on Nachal Micha.

YMA