[RBS] FIRE SALE @ Arthur's Natural Pharmacy

Arthur Jacobs arthursnaturalpharm at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 10:50:54 IDT 2010

In honor of Lag Baomer Arthur’s Natural Pharmacy is having a FIRE SALE!!!

5-10% off: this week only!
Burnshield, 1st aid kits, Mosi Guard and After Bite treatments, Aloe Vera.

Child’s thermometer FREE with purchase of Large Size Nurofen Syrup

Smart Insect Killer – New Revolution for killing mosquitos. Only 49.90!

AHAVA Suncare!  Exclusive to Arthur’s – only 99.90!!!

Many Items on sale for ONLY 10 NIS! New items added daily!

Lice won’t leave? We have the solution! Effective treatment without harmful pesticides or chemicals.

As always we honor all Kupat Cholim prescriptions – same price as the kupah!

 Arthur Jacobs and Pharmacy Staff
Nahal Dolev 82 02-9999-777