[RBS] Questions about my Mother-in-Law making Aliyah

steve broen steveb at 013net.net
Mon Aug 2 17:31:11 IDT 2010

B'H
We want to bring my 93 year old mother-in-law to Israel.

I need to know the following:

1-Which primary care physicians accept elderly patients into there practice? Which Chupah would be best for her?

2-Although my mother-in-law is not wheelchair bound she cannot negotiate steps. We live in a building without an elevator and we live on floor -1. Currently our only access to the apartment is to walk down a flight of steps. Our backyard does look onto a private alleyway but it is located five feet above the ground. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem? If possible we do not want to move.

TIA
Steve