[RBS] Unsolicited rec. for Tracey Lipman (crafts, gifts, etc.)

Yael and Yehonasan Crow jcrow at bezeqint.net
Sat Aug 14 23:14:41 IDT 2010

I called Tracey Lipman to ask her for craft ideas to do with my children.
She invited me to come by to see what she's done with Paverpol.  Wow!!!!
She's an absolutely amazing artist!!!!  But she was also able to give me
(who is anything but artistic) a nice selection of things to do with the
kids using Paverpol.  Tracey was very patient and able to explain things to
me from a to z.  I can't wait to get started.  Thank you, Tracey!!!!!

p.s.  If you're looking for great gift ideas, I suggest you check her out.
Besides gorgeous Paverpol creations, she also does amazing things with Fimo
clay.  If you have something in mind that she doesn't have, ask her - she
custom designs to order.

-Yael Crow