[RBS] RBS Gelt Center: VIP Service @ Best Price

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 19:11:21 IDT 2010

Dear All,

[We would like to welcome Yakov Lazar to the RBS Gelt Center; we are
resuming the regular service from Sunday to Thursday
8:30am till 7pm and 8:30am till 12:30pm on Fridays effective immediately]

We welcome you to come to the RBS Gelt Center, where every
transaction, big and small,
is handled in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner.

Would not it be nice if the bank would work during the hours that you
need service?
Well, at the RBS Gelt Center, you can get service during most hours of
the day even if the store is closed.
However, there is a catch: the service is available for existing customers only.

Please come to the RBS Gelt Center for best service and best prices.

At the RBS Gelt Center, we take your interest at heart and provide a service
with maximum value for your transaction.  Please come in and
experience a service that works
for you and with you to allow you to achieve the most within your time
and cost constraints.

The RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change) is conveniently located in
the RBS Merkaz Mischari, around the corner from Big Deal,
across the parking lot from the Dona building which houses the Jo's
Club, Merkaz Rakefet, Kupot Cholim Macabee and Klalit,
we are co-located with Ambassador Tours Travel Agency.

The store hours are 8:30am to 7pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:30am to
12:30pm on Fridays.

The phone number in the store is 02 992 3719, the fax is 077 228 5303,
our email address is avraham.elkind(at)gmail.com or
RBSGeltCenter(at)gmail.com (please replace (at) with @).

You can work with us in person or by phone or by fax or by email or by
appointment.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best wishes for a healthy summer and beyond,

Yakov Lazar, Avraham Elkind, and Shmuel Zisovich

RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change)
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center