[RBS] Tonight and this week - Baby Blow Out Sale!!!

Lani Friedlander lanifriedlander at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 19:36:58 IDT 2010

*Alternatives Maternity & AirBorn Baby together!!*

AirBorn Baby- First Class Baby Apparel and Layettes, is closing down!!

Top quality baby items that simply can't be found in this country, at crazy
prices!

**Beautiful  Luxe Baby Gifts & Apparel perfect for any budget including:
Plush Blankets and Gift sets, Little Me 4-pc, 3-pc & 2-pc Sets with
Coordinating Hats, Baby Starters 3-pc and 4 pc sets, Zutano Coveralls &
Footies with Coordinating Hats, Summer Knits...

Trumpette Mary Jane, Ballerina, and other adorable boxed socks now only 45
nis!!
Carter's 5-pk white onesies/bodysuits for only 39 nis!!
And much much more!!

*****Buy 2 Zutano items and receive a free coordinating hat!!!!

Enter our raffle: For every 100 nis spent -  enter our raffle to receive a
free luxe layette pkg including:
hooded towel, matching 3 washcloths, set of three coordinating undershirts,
1 bib, 1 luxe burpcloth !!!!!

Alternatives- A Better Line of Maternity Wear

 weekday separates 100-180 nis
 Shabbos separates 180-290 nis
 Shabbos outfits 280-490 nis
 and a large sale section: first item 70 nis, buy two for  100 nis!

Sunday & Tuesday nights from 8:30-10:00
Monday & Wednesday mornings 10:30-12:00
Nachal Revivim 10/8
999-8565