[RBS] Cafe Bagels

Steve Posen cafebagels at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 20:26:23 IDT 2010

Just a friendly reminder to the community at large that Cafe Bagels is now
under the Hashgacha of the esteemed Rav Rubin.

With our new hours 8:00 am - 10:00 pm, please come in and enjoy a delicious
varied menu beyond our popular bagel sandwiches and toasts. To view our
entire in-store menu, please visit our web site www.cafebagels.com.

Some of our newer products include "Ooglidah" our very own Ice Cream
Sandwiches made from our homemade Chocolate/White Chocolate Chip Cookies and
assorted Bagel Chips (including Whole Wheat and Cinnamon Raisin), great with
spreads, salads or lunch on-the-go.

You will also find our Full Service and Economy Buffet Catering menus at
http://cafebagels.com/catering.php

And it's never too soon to start thinking about your holiday Bagel orders.
Orders may be placed on-line via info at cafebagels.com or by filling out an
order form provided in the store.

Thank you.