[RBS] The KOL SHIRA Female Choir of RBS... Auditions for the NEW semester!

Raya rayashulman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 00:20:34 IDT 2010

The

KOL SHIRA

Professional Female Choir

Directed by Raya Shulman

*** Groups for girls and women of ALL ages! ***

Audition now for the NEW semester!

For more information about the Choir please read below.

To book an audition, please email thekolshirachoir at gmail.com

or call 02-540-2454 / 052-573-5550

Kol Shira gives you the opportunity to use your unique musical gift in
an inspiring, enjoyable and professional atmosphere.

Each group is made up of a beautiful blend of personalities and musical
talent. Some enter the choir with nothing but their raw G-d given talent
and others with previous training. Nevertheless, the group is united by
a mutual goal to grow and develop both vocally and spiritually.

The songs taught are mostly the director's original compositions
which speak to the heart and soul of every Jew. Their messages relate to
everyone whether singing Hashems' praise, asking for His help in a
difficult situation or thanking Him for all the good in our lives.

At Kol Shira we try to connect to the deeper meaning of the words we are
singing and use our voices as a tool to develop a closer relationship
with Hashem.

In addition, members benefit from professional voice training with a
thorough warm up at the start of each rehearsal. You will learn correct
breathing and vocal techniques, expand your range, strengthen your
voice, develop your confidence and receive expert advice in all areas of
singing from an experienced voice trainer.

Kol Shira also offers you the opportunity to perform in regular concerts
to express your talent and make a unique contribution that will enhance
the lives of Jewish women across the country.

Rehearsals are one hour weekly for just 25 shekel per rehearsal.
(payment by Semester) New members are welcome to try the choir free for
the first time before committing to a full semester. Kol Shira members
can also benefit from a 25% discount on private singing lessons to
advance their singing progress. Please call for further details.