[RBS] highly recommended! ] Kol Berama Boys' Choir Tryouts!

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Aug 24 12:35:59 IDT 2010

My sons (Sheves Achim)  started out in Kol Berama.  Ephrayim Naiman and Rav
Kinori , choir master, are incredible.  They helped instill  self confidence
in them and helped them with so many skills and voice development.  It is a
great experience for any young boy.  I highly recommend it!
Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~ Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
077-78-555-11