[RBS] Back to School/Pre Chag Fitness Specials at Al Derech Burma

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 19:07:43 IDT 2010

 The Chagim are coming and that means lots of food.  You can avoid the seasonal
weight gain by committing to a steady exercise program.  Whether you are a
walker, jogger, biker or hiker, at Al Derech Burma, we sell absolutely
everything you need to get into the shape of your life.  So get off the couch
and check out this extraordinary concept store where you will be treated to
unmatched service and expertise and a dazzling array of quality merchandise all
at fantastic prices.

Walking/Running/Hiking:  If you have knee or back pain and have stopped
exercising because you are afraid of the impact on your body, we can definitely
help.  Our expert staff will give you a free computerized and videotaped
analysis of your foot and your stride and suggest the perfect footwear for you.
We have orthotics, support shoes, walkers, neutral, cushion, stability, motion
control and every other variety at fantastic prices and unbeatable service.  if
you are looking for a shoe that is great for hiking and also great for running,
consider the award winning Saucony Exodus trail shoes, now reduced from 750 to
599.

Biking: Rediscover the joy of bike riding and the beauty of Israel's trails.  We
have  a great selection of  mountain bikes on sale.  This week, we have
Cannondale F9 hardtails on sale for just 1900 shekels.  Full suspension bikes
start at 3500 shekels with free gifts on every bike purchase.  We also carry a
large selection of quality kid's bikes, sportgear and accessories.  We have high
quality Cobra F18 kids bikes with all Shimano parts fro just 690 shekels.  Tune
up that old bike in our expert repair shop.  Join us every Wednesday morning at
6:30 AM for our free mountain bike rides from the store and every Thursday night
of the full moon for a thrilling night ride.  We will be riding from Bet Shemesh
to Jerusalem via Nachal Soreq on the first day of Chol Hamoed Sukkot.

Fitness Equipment: We offer a wide selection of fitness equipment at all price
ranges including treadmills, ellipticals, stationary, recumbent and spinning
bikes, multitrainers, steppers and much more at the guaranteed lowest prices in
the country.  The York Record Treadmill is now on sale for 4500 nis.

Camping: Prepare for your summer vacation at our outdoor department which
includes a large variety of outstanding equipment for camping and hiking.  We
have backpacks, tents, cooking equipment, Shlukerim, sleeping bags and much
more.  This week, all tents, sleeping bags and cooking equipment 15% off.  On
sale this week, the Camp Pro 80 liter backpack for just 450 nis reduced from 900
nis.

Bike Rentals: Treat your family to the perfect outing on Chol Hamoed with a
mountain bike tour on the stunning trails of the Burma Road.  We have trailers
and baby seats for kids who are too young to ride themselves and
onsite babysitting service with arts and crafts activities during the Chag.

Yom Kef and Offsite Meetings Al Derech Burma is also an ideal place for a work
conference or Company Yom Kef as we have a large private conference room with
state of the art presentation facilities.  Combine a productive work meeting
with an adventure in the Judean Hills.  We can custom design a program
(including catering or barbecue) to fit your budget.

Parties and Private Events: If you are looking for a beautiful and intimate
place to host a party or event, give us a call.  We offer spectacular views in a
private country setting.

So come on in and see what the big fuss is all about.  Al  Derech Burma.  Not
just a place to shop; A Place to be Inspired.

Groups are currently forming to teach children and adults Mountain Biking
Skills.

 We are located in the Pollack Garden Center just before Shaar Hagaye 100 meters
North of the Mesilat Zion Paz gas station.  Look for the for signs to Park Rabin
and the colored flags at the entrance.  We are open on Sunday through Thursday
from 9:30 AM-7:00 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM-3:00 PM.

We also do deliveries and customized gift certificates.

Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029
Mobile: 054-351-8009
www.alderechburma.com