[RBS] Awesome Juggler: Scott Seltzer

Scott Seltzer scott at juggler.net
Sun Aug 29 20:00:57 IDT 2010

                 *** Danger  *** Comedy *** Skill ***

World-class juggling and hilarious humor makes every event truly special.
Scott Seltzer is a professional performer with thousands of shows experience
and he's available to liven up any sort of simcha.

I have performed for audiences including the Prime Minister of Israel, the
Mayor of Jerusalem, Members of Knesset, audiences of thousands, small kids
shows, bar/bat mitzvahs, and more. My mother thinks I'm really good, too.

Information including photos, videos, and recommendations can be found at
www.juggler.co.il. Please call 054-7845999 so we can discuss how I can make
your event more memorable.

-Scott