[RBS] Science Made Fun Chugim For Grades 1-5

micky and rena siev mickyrena at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 21:48:14 IDT 2010

Are you looking for an engaging and creative chug for your child?

This summer we piloted our highly successful science program and were really pleased with the results!

At Science Made Fun we have small groups, a lot of personalized attention and very cool experiments. We encourage your kids to ask questions and think out of the box, as they learn and understand more about the world that we live in.

When?
Every Tuesdayt afternoon, beginning after the chagim - (Tuesday, October 1st)
4-5 pm - First and Second Grade Boys
5:10-6:10 pm - Third, Fourth and Fifth Grade Boys

Where?
Ein Gedi 36/1

Did you ever wonder why a plane can fly? Why bubbles are always round? Why an apple won't sink?
Come join the fun and find out answers to questions that you may have never even thought to ask!

For more information and registration, email oursciencechug at gmail.com or call 077-962-4748

All the best,
Rena Siev