[RBS] great soccer chug at Kibbutz Tzora

ronit sundy ronsundy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 21:57:22 IDT 2010

Last year my kids attended a great soccer chug at Kibbutz Tzora. The
coaches are professional and pay personal attention to how the kids
play. I am looking to send my kids again this year and want to form a
group of kids from the Rama to participate in the chug. This will make
it easier on parents in terms of rides and easier for the kids if they
have other local kids attending.
The chug is open to boys from Kita 1 - 6 and are divided into groups
according to age. The chug is on Wed and Fri (can also do one a week)
and they occasionally have matches against other teams around the
country. Last year the cost was 160 NIS per month for twice a week
attendance and 120 NIS for once a week (not sure this year yet).
If you are interested in sending your boys to this chug then please
contact me on 054 566 5641 or reply to the email. I am not affiliated
with the chug in any way, just looking to form a group from the Rama!

Thanks

Ronit