[RBS] chugim and community fair, RBS Matnas

shalemm at bezeqint.net shalemm at bezeqint.net
Mon Aug 30 15:46:25 IDT 2010

chugim and community fair, RBS Matnas

come join us to the annual chugim and community fair at the
RBS Matnas

this Thursday, September 2nd from 17:00

you will be able to expose your child to the chugim that the
matnas offers

the matnas opens this year the possibilty to other community
organizations to join the fair, if you feel that you want to
be part of it, please mail me back

if you are a locat artist/creator and you want to sell your
products at the fair, we will have a limited no of places for
you, please mail me if you're interested

see you in Thursday
Miri