[RBS] Accountant. Thank you all. Here is a list of reply's

Gershon gershon at post.com
Tue Dec 7 11:42:16 IST 2010

Rivka Noe, is an excellent accountant in RBS with many years experience.
Call her at 9992583 or               052-7620153

Having been here for 5 years and tried several, the BEST and most reasonable is YitzchakDorfman in Har Nof. He has done Israeli and U.S. taxes personal and business for over 20 years and knows the laws in a way others we've encountered did not. Because of that reason alone, he saved us over $6000 last year that 2 others did not, because they didn't know the law like he did. (And he cost less than both!) Here is is email:
dorfy at netvision.net.il,

David Rosenbaum, who lives in BS. Very nice guy, too. I used him for a couple of
years while I was an independent.               0523-428-940

Etty Metzger who is located in Beitar her number is               02-580-4446       ext 7. She is very good
and does not charge high USA prices (like some Israeli accountants who are Anglo).

We use Jeff Melamed and are very happy. His number is in the
Shemesh phone book. He lives on Raziel.

Call Michael Brody   625 6865  ext 122      or  6515 155
Email  Micheal at bcpa.co.il
We have been using him for 21 years & he is the best & most honest person i have ever met

Look no further than Yitzchak Treister, his office is in Merkaz Mischari Beit Shemesh.

Gershon