[RBS] Kitchen Table For Sale

yotzma2 yotzma2 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 12:24:09 IST 2010

Kitchen table (although in our yard right now) for sale. The table is from Ikea, but is a top end piece from them.  The table is 150 X 78 (1.5 meters by 78 centimeters) with a glass top.  The table is in great condition although will need a light cleaning. It currently has 6 folding chairs around it (not included) - 2 on each long side with extra room, and one on each small side. Asking 500 sheks or best reasonable offer.  Only selling as we are changing the kitchen and will not have room for it.

Your responsibility to have the table moved.

For a picture - please email me at joshmoesch at gmail.com
We are located on Nachal Katlav