[RBS] Jackals

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Wed Dec 15 22:46:15 IST 2010

While I find their distant howling a pleasant reminder of nearby nature,
I thought it wise to let you know that at 9:30 PM this evening, when I
was driving from Ayalon onto HaYarkon, a lovely full-sized jackal came
out from the wilds on the right and into the road.  I tried to head him
off and keep him back on the right, but he ran ahead of me and into the
park on the corner of Luz & HaYarkon - I'd venture to guess it's a
well-known route for this particular jackal.  A warning if you let your
kids hang out in that park, or walk your dog there at night.  The jackal
would *probably* be frightened of you and high-tail it away - or not.

~Rivka Ester

"At Your Service ~ Cleaner Referral Service"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093  Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM