[RBS] YES we are still painting with our long permantent standing team

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 21:09:22 IST 2010

   Yes we are still painting with our long  permantent    standing team
  At Just Now Painter Shmuel we don't just paint pictures, we paint your house to look like a picture. We still get 99% paint on the walls and the 1% is on us.

jnpshmuel -   the most visible painter  in Bs and Rbs so keep looking for the sign and paint  mobile  054-5682695