[RBS] New stock of stickers & hairbands-plus huge sale on Silly Bandz this week!

symee gilman symeeg at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 22:58:08 IST 2010

We have our usual great selection of stickers and hair accessories...
Just in: Beautiful fabric flowers for clips or hairbands!

Silly Bandz- regular price is 7 nis per package....
this week only- 5 nis per package!!

These are the original Silly Bandz imported from America (with hebrew writing on the package- great gift for relatives in chu"l!!)

Call to make an appointment or come during the Children's Place Sale:
Sunday, Tuesday & Wednesday nights 8:00-10:30
Monday & Wednesday mornings 10:00-12:00
Nachal Revivim 10/8
999-8565

Looking forward to seeing you there,