[RBS] LECTURE YIGAL BET SHEMESH- STOP BEDWETTING/RELIEVE BACKACHE/ASTHMA

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 22:58:38 IST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniella Krause <kosherfamily at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 3:19 AM
Subject: LECTURE YIGAL BET SHEMESH- STOP BEDWETTING/RELIEVE BACKACHE/ASTHMA
To: kosherfamily <kosherfamily at gmail.com>

Come and meet YIGAL SHALIT- master HEALER
NOW in Bet Shemesh!!
See a live demonstration of his STOP BEDWETTING technique
that has
made parents and Children much Happier and more Relaxed!
Four treatments and the bedwetting is generally a thing of the past
On the rare occasion that more than 4 treatments are needed, you pay no
more!!

Come and hear testimonials from Adults who have relieved - for good -
their CHRONIC BACK PAIN - and see live examples of ACUTE BACKPAIN
being relieved

ASTHMA can be a thing of the past too!

Please write and let me know if you prefer to attend  a daytime or
evening demonstration
Venue to be announced!

( you can even mention which days  and hours are most convenient for
you for to attend the demonstration and we will try to
accommodate you!)

Yigal has appointments in Bet Shemesh forindividual clients on Sundays
and Wednesdays

Please reply to
kosherfamily at gmail.com
0545 359072