[RBS] American highriser to give away plus mattresses

Wenger wenger36 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 16:54:45 IST 2010

Posting for a friend. I have no further details:

------------

We have an old American high riser which we're getting rid of.  The metal
frame is somewhat rusty and needs some cleaning/painting.  The mattresses
are 1 meter and also have some rust on them from the frame.  Also have a
couple of 80 cm foam mattresses.  All mattresses have had young children
sleeping on them over the years and don't smell the freshest . . .

I was prepared the throw everything out, but several people mentioned that
someone may want to take them.  The mattresses we dragged to the garbage
area on Maor in the parking area by Aish Kodesh.  The frames are in our
front garden on Maor 2/8 (at the end of that parking area), but we'll
probably drag them over to the garbage later today.  If you're interested
come take otherwise we'll call 106 to take it away by tomorrow.