[RBS] It's NOT 100% Tzedaka

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Tue Dec 28 11:19:38 IST 2010

Lema'an Achai is 500%(or more) tzedaka!

Lema'an Achai makes the absolute most out of every
shekel/dollar/pound/rand/euro that we receive.

The programs of Smart Chesed effect millions of shekels worth of assistance,
services and treatment to our families.

Through financial rehabilitation, therapy, employment guidance, small
business development, counseling, loan gemach,
material aid, dentistry, etc. we are empowering hundreds of your neighbors
to stand on their own.

There is no higher form of tzedaka.

You too can generate a high "ROI" (return on investment) of your tzedaka
contribution.

As always you are invited to come and see firsthand how your generosity
impacts so strongly.
Meet our volunteers and staff. Ask about our many programs.

Donate today and become our partner in Smart Chesed. Make a real difference
in your community!

Call 9999933 24/6 or visit our website: www.smartchesed.org or call 999-1553
to arrange pick up.

Tizku L'Mitzvos!