[RBS] GEMACH: USA cell phone + USA AT&T SIM

Yaacov Silverstein ysilverstein at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 13:42:34 IST 2010

Hi,

If you would like to borrow an AT&T Cingular SIM Card that works in
the USA, for 2 weeks, at no extra charges, please contact me by email.

- You can borrow an unlocked phone for FREE (depending on the phone - some
phones require 10 shekel charge) (50 shekel deposit required)
- Presently we have 2 SIM cards available, first come first serve.
- You must return the SIM with at least the same amount of credit that
is in the SIM now (there are no refunds for unused credit).
- The Area code for the SIM is 732.
- I do not make any money off the use of the SIM - you pay AT&T directly.

$2 a day:

Pay $2 only the day that you use the phone and call unlimited within the
USA.
I think SMS to USA and Israel is also included in this charge.

================

- A 50 shekel deposit is needed and will be returned upon return of
the SIM and phone.  Late returns will be charged 10 shekels per week.
- There are no hidden charges!!

This is done Leilu Nishmas my Grandfathers:

Yitzchak Zev ben Yisroel Mordechai Ha'Kohen
Chaim Meir ben Yaakov

RBSA Resident
Yaacov Silverstein
cell - 052 6395724