[RBS] Women of Beit Shemesh -The event you do not want to miss!

Adelman adelman5l at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 15:42:25 IST 2010

YEDIDIM MENTORING PROGRAM PRESENTS:

"POLISHING DIAMONDS" WOMEN'S CHINESE AUCTION

Come and join us for a fantastic fun filled evening!

Save the date - Motzaei Shabbos January 8th at the Beis Tefilla simcha hall.
Doors open at 8:00pm

TERRIFIC PRIZES! OVER 80 TO CHOOSE  FROM!
*Beautiful Sheitel
*Great getaway packages
*Fine Jewelry
*Dine out on us
*A wide variety of prizes to be enjoyed by one and all!

EXCITING ENTERTAINMENT!
*Inspirational musical performance by Hadassa Haller
*Cake decorating Demonstration by Sharon of Sharon's Cakes fame
*Hilarious skit presented by Susan Reubin and company!

SUMPTUOUS MILCHIG BUFFET!
*Delicious hot  soups
*Healthy and Flavorful salads
*Mouth watering desserts

GREAT CAUSE! Yedidim programs include:
*Warm one on one mentoring relationships for local RBS-BS boys and girls
*Fun packed after school programs for girls
*Parent consultation and support

Check your mailboxes for our auction catalog "Polishing Diamonds"
If you have not received your catalog by early next week please contact our
office.
Office phone: 02-540-9000
Email: info at yedidimonline.com

We look forward to seeing you! If you cannot make it to the event you may place
your order by phone.
Please call Shira Hill@ 999-3912 or Elke Grossman @ 054-219-5271to place your
orders.