[RBS] Recommending: centerpieces from Incredible Edibles

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Feb 1 10:28:13 IST 2010

I did a few affairs recently and had the pleasure of working with Rachel
Fish of Incredible Edibles on centerpieces.  Rachel was always prompt, had
everything in order for whatever centerpieces we had chosen and made sure
the tables were exactly the way the baal simcha and I had wanted before she
left.  The balloons really added to the fun and the candy platters were
stunning and delicious.  If you need a gift or want to add pizzazz to your
party I recommend you check them out!

Besmachot,
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com