[RBS] Pesach Vacation Event

Nigel Kravitz kravitzn at hfn.co.il
Mon Feb 1 10:50:19 IST 2010

Pesach Vacation Event - "Hava and Adam Ecological Park", Modiin
Friday March 26th 2010, 10 a.m.
Have a "Green" Pesach with Jeremy's Circle at "Hava and Adam Ecological Park"
"Jeremy's Circle" next event will take place at "Hava and Adam Ecological Park"- www.havaveadam.org<http://www.havaveadam.org> in Modiin, where the kids will take part in a special activities to do with ecology and the environment.
Places will be limited, so sign up by email to info at jeremyscircle.org<mailto:info at jeremyscircle.org> today or call or e-mail Rina Aran on 054-9728711, rina.aran at gmail.com<mailto:rina.aran at gmail.com>
All of our activities are free for Jeremy's Circle kids, and we will provide transportation for those who need it.
Jeremy's Circle
A group of volunteers dedicated to bringing enjoyment and fun to children living with cancer in their family or that have lost a family member to cancer
Amuta number 58-000530-7